Full Spectrum Networks provides a full menu of IT services designed exclusively for the healthcare industry.
- Server Installation and Support
- TotalReLo® Hardware and Software Installation, Setup and Relocation
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery including local-image backup, remote online backup, data/disaster recovery services and business continuity assurance programs that include mirrored, off-site, redundant (both coasts) data storage.
- Email Server Installation and Support, troubleshooting, spam management, Hosted Exchange and email archiving.
- Software Management and Upgrades
- License Management and audit security
- Networking Services including internal networking, broadband, wide-area networking (WAN) and Full Spectrum’s TotalReLo® program.
- Security Services including firewalls, virus and spyware detection and removal, spam management and web content blocking for all devices.
- TotalScan® Managed IT Services include 24/7/365 remote network monitoring, remote diagnostics and repair, patch and license management, alerts and alarms, and weekly reports.
- Complete support and solutions for your practice.
- EHR and EMR selection, implementation and support services
- On-site and phone/help desk support
One Call, One Source™
Full Spectrum Networks is your single point of contact for all your IT needs. We manage every event from a forgotten password or lost mobile device to a software upgrade and monitor replacement to a full server crash. With One call, One Source™, you contact us; we work directly with your service providers to provide an immediate solution to any IT issues.
As “Healthcare’s Virtual CIO“, Full Spectrum Networks offers its clients a unique monitoring system that helps practices and health care providers prevent IT disasters via a proactive, remote diagnostic approach. We constantly monitor your devices and network to detect and repair problems before they disrupt your practice.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Full Spectrum Networks provides a premium cloud service specifically designed for healthcare. Our data center is ITIL certified and meets SAS 70 Type ll compliance standards for HIPAA security and patient data integrity. We constantly backup and store your data using the highest levels of security available, helping assure “meaningful use” levels. We employ a mirrored, redundant system for data backup that ensures that a catastrophe in one area of the country will not impact your ability to safely and securely access your data and patient records.
Improve the safety, security, and reliability of the your IT infrastructure by moving to Full Spectrum Networks. We provide 24/7 remote monitoring and technical support 365 days a year. With a 99.75% active service level guaranteed, your records are always available and only an internet log-in away.
The Bottom Line
Full Spectrum Networks provides comprehensive computer-based services for managing information technology. Specializing in health care, we provide outsourced IT services that address the needs of most computer networks and systems. We are your virtual Chief Information and Chief Technology Officer!
Full Spectrum Networks provides networking, security, data, and email services, as well as hardware and software support. We offer a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services that previously had been available only to larger organizations. We focus on preventing IT disasters through a unique managed services program called TotalScan® in which we monitor your network 24/7/365.