In the News
“Hospitals traditionally have underinvested in information technology. If you don’t spend that much, your not going to get that degree of technological protection”
– Dr. John Halamka
- RATs! Remote Access Tools are out there to take control of your computer’s video camera and track your keystrokes. Watch this two-minute CNBC Business News report/a> – and contact us to make sure your network is RAT-proof.
- More News About Ransomware and Cryptolocker
- Watch this two-minute clip from NBC Nightly News pertaining to the vulnerabilities of Electronic Medical Records. The security of your network and the protection of your records is Full Spectrum Networks’ main function.
- Watch this six-minute clip from Fox News on the increased incidence of attacks, especially with ransomware.
“With the digitization of the electronic medical records, these things are much easier to steal in bulk”
– Ben Feinstein, Dell Secureworks